Promoting and supporting influenza immunisation
This website and the national annual influenza promotional campaign is brought to you by The Immunisation Advisory Centre (IMAC) and the National Influenza Strategy Group (NISG).
2019 Influenza Immunisation Programme
Refund for unused/expired funded influenza vaccine
Please consider keeping some doses of Afluria Quad or FluQuadri for non-funded vaccination of pregnant women or travellers to the Northern Hemishpehere in early 2020.
- To be eligible for a refund, the unused stock must be returned prior to 31 January 2020.
- One refund will be available from any one account for a total of:
- 10 doses of unused INFLUVAC TETRA and/or
- 1 dose of unused FLUARIX TETRA and/or
- 5 doses of unused FLUQUADRI.
- No refund is available for unused AFLURIA QUAD doses.
- Contact Healthcare Logistics on 0508 425 358 to request a Return Authorisation.
Note: Claims for influenza vaccinations after 31 December are not be accepted.
2019 Flu Kit
Please note: An erratum has been published for the Flu Kit Booklet 2019. To view the erratum please click here.