Promoting and supporting influenza immunisation
This website and the national annual influenza promotional campaign is brought to you by The Immunisation Advisory Centre (IMAC).
Changes to vaccine order quantities
- From 24 June 2021, the June minimum order quantity for influenza vaccines decreased from 60 doses to 30 doses i.e. a single order must be 30 doses or more.
INFLUVAC® TETRA stock
All INFLUVAC TETRA stock at HCL has been distributed to providers.
- Only use INFLUVAC TETRA for children aged 3–4 years.
- No other influenza vaccine brand is approved for use in for children aged 3–4 years.
- At local and regional level, there is still stock of INFLUVAC TETRA that has already been distributed.
- Providers are advised where possible to direct patients to other practices who may still have supplies.
Administration and answers to some frequently asked questions about influenza vaccination webpage with information about waiting time post-influenza vaccination, spacing of influenza and other vaccines, and much more.
COVID-19 vaccine resources webpage with links to PDF files of the COVID-19 resources included in provider Influenza Immunisation Programme information packs, and the websites other resources can be downloaded from.
Resources webpage where you can download the Everything you need to know about FLU handbook and some programme resources, order programme resources, and link to HealthEd for immunisation related resources.