Promoting and supporting influenza immunisation
This website and the national annual influenza promotional campaign is brought to you by The Immunisation Advisory Centre (IMAC) and the National Influenza Strategy Group (NISG).
2020 Influenza Immunisation Programme
Refunds for unused/expired funded influenza vaccine
Non-funded influenza vaccine
- All Northern hemisphere INFLUVAC® TETRA (SAISON 2019/2020) vaccine stock expired on 31 August 2020.
- A refund will be available for up to a total of 10 doses of unused/expired INFLUVAC® TETRA (SAISON 2019/2020).
- To be eligible for a refund, providers must contact Healthcare Logistics on 0508 425 358 to request a Return Authorisation between 1–30 September 2020 and return the unused stock as advised by HCL.
Funded influenza vaccines
- Please ensure you continue to have influenza vaccine stock available until 31 December for those who are eligible for influenza vaccination.
- One refund will be available for up to a total of 10 doses of unused AFLURIA® QUAD and/or ten doses of INFLUVAC® TETRA 2020 (Southern hemisphere formulation) and/or one dose of unused AFLURIA® QUAD JUNIOR.
- To be eligible for a refund, providers must contact Healthcare Logistics on 0508 425 358 to request a Return Authorisation between 1–31 January 2021 and return the unused stock by mid-February 2021.
Go to the Resources page on this website.
- Orders for Influenza Immunisation Programme resources can be placed from the Resources page on this website.
- Orders for HealthEd resources can be placed from www.healthed.govt.nz.