(1) Ruf BR, Knuf M. The burden of seasonal and pandemic influenza in infants and children. Eur J Pediatr.2014;173(3):265-76.
(2)Buchan SA, Hottes TS, Rosella LC, Crowcroft NS, Tran D, Kwong JC. Contribution of influenza viruses tom edically attended acute respiratory illnesses in children in high-income countries: A meta-analysis. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2016;10(6):444-54.
(3) Li-Kim-Moy J, Yin JK,Blyth CC, Kesson A, Booy R, Cheng AC, et al. Influenza hospitalizations in Australian children. Epidemiol Infect.2017;145(7):1451-60.
(4) Jamieson DJ, Kissin DM,Bridges CB, Rasmussen SA. Benefits of influenza vaccination during pregnancy for pregnant women. Am J Obstet Gynecol.2012;207(Suppl 3):S17-20.
(5) Institute of Environmental Science and Research Ltd (ESR). Flu surveillance and research [Internet].Wellington: Institute of Environmental Science and Research Ltd (ESR); 2020[updated 2020 November; cited 2020 December 11]. Available from:https://www.esr.cri.nz/our-services/ consultancy/flu-surveillance-and-research/
(6) Heikkinen T, Silvennoinen H, Heinonen S, Vuorinen T. Clinical and socioeconomic impact of moderate-to-severe versus mild influenza in children. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2016;35(7):1107-13.
(7) Grohskopf L, Sokolow L, Broder K,Walter E, Bresee J, Fry A, et al. Prevention and control of seasonalinfluenza with vaccines: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices — United States, 2017–18 influenza season. MMWR Recomm Rep. 2017;66(2):1-20
(8) Public Health England. The national flu immunisation programme 2020/21 [Internet]. London: Public Health England; 2020 [updated 2020 May 14; cited 2020 December 11].Available from: https://www.england.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/national-flu-immunisation-programme-2020-2021.pdf
(9) Neuzil KM, Jackson LA, Nelson J, Klimov A, Cox N, Bridges CB, et al. Immunogenicity and reactogenicity of 1 versus 2 doses of trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine in vaccine-naive 5–8-year-old children. J Infect Dis. 2006;194(8):1032-9.
(10) Prymula R, Siegrist CA, Chlibek R, Zemlickova H, Vackova M, Smetana J, et al. Effect of prophylactic paracetamol administration at time of vaccination on febrile reactions and antibody responses in children: Two open-label, randomised controlled trials. Lancet. 2009;374:1339-50.
(11) Prymula R, Habib A, Francois N, Borys D, Schuerman L. Immunological memory and nasopharyngeal carriage in 4-year-old children previously primed and boosted with 10-valentpneumococcal non-typeable Haemophilus influenzae protein D conjugate vaccine(PHiD- CV) with or without concomitant prophylactic paracetamol. Vaccine.2013;31(16):2080-8.
(12) Kanabar DJ. A clinical and safety review of paracetamol and ibuprofen in children. Inflammopharmacology. 2017;25(1):1-9.