Monday, July 3, 2023
From 1 July 2023 both AFLURIA QUAD JUNIOR and FLUQUADRI are funded for children aged 6–35 months.
FLUQUADRI key info:
· Approved for children and adults, 6 months of age and older
· Funded only for children aged 6 months to under 3 years, ie, 6-35 months
· Order online from Healthcare Logistics (hcl.co.nz)
· Supplied in boxes of 5 doses
· Needles (25G x 25mm) are unattached and included separately with the vaccines
· No refund is available for any expired/unused doses of FLUQUADRI
AFLURIA QUAD JUNIOR is no longer available to order from HCL.
New versions of resources including FLU2023 Essential information for health professionals and Summary of 2023 Influenza Vaccines have been uploaded to this website.