Kia ora, this website supports New Zealand health professionals to promote and deliver annual influenza immunisations.
For healthcare worker clinical queries: call 0800 IMMUNE (466 863) or email 0800IMMUNE@auckland.ac.nz
Consumers: call Healthline on 0800 611 116
- Check out the latest data and statistics about 2023 influenza vaccination uptake
- Flu kit booklet - FLU2023 Essential information for health professionals (27 April version; see news item below)
- Adjuvanted vs non-adjuvanted influenza vaccines
- Flu post vaccine survey poster with QR code
- 2023 Influenza vaccination consent form, 29 March version
- 2023 Influenza & COVID-19 vaccination combined consent form
- Winter Wellness FAQs
- FLU2023 webinar from 21 March
For more resources, including which can be ordered in hard copy, see the resources tab at the top of the page.
Providers can email queries about the Influenza Immunisation Programme to the Ministry of Health at
The High-Risk Groups section on pages 4 & 5 of the flu kit booklet now includes a Mental Health subsection.
There are changes to the post-vaccination waiting times for concomitant influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations.
There are some updates to information contained in the 2023 Flu kit booklet titled 'FLU2023 Essential information for health professionals.'